Nib holder Sakura wood
The writing tools we choose also touch our emotions. We sought to create a tool that inspires a lifetime of use, bringing joy to our hands and soul. Designed to universal specifications to fit all standard nibs, the nib holder will travel with you for a lifetime of writing.
Experience the texture and feel of natural wood. Japanese cherry is characterised by the reddening of its colour over time, allowing you to enjoy the pen’s unique transformation. The nib holder is treated with an ink-resistant finish, providing practicality without compromising the natural texture.
USE AND CARE
- Nib holder only — nib sold separately.
- To prevent distortion and discolouration, avoid soaking in water, sudden temperature changes or extreme heat, and prolonged exposure to direct sunlight.
- Due to the nature of the material and treatment, grain and colour will vary between pieces.
- If marked with ink, wipe clean with a soft cloth.
- When removing the nib from the nib holder, gently pull it out while turning to avoid dislodging the nib mount.
- After rinsing, shake well in a downward motion to remove any water or ink from the nib mount before inserting a nib.
USE AND CARE
|Nib holder - Sakura wood
|H178 x Ø11mm
|Japanese cherry (stem), plastic (socket)
|Nakamura Woodworks (nib holder), Tachikawa Pin (socket)
|Country of manufacture