Nib holder Tokushima indigo
- Free shipping from 90€ orders in Europe
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The writing tools we choose also touch our emotions. We sought to create a tool that inspires a lifetime of use, bringing joy to our hands and soul. Designed to universal specifications to fit all standard nibs, the nib holder will travel with you for a lifetime of writing.
The natural beauty of the woodgrain is accentuated by a deep indigo finish. Each nib holder has been carefully hand dyed by artisans using indigo grown in Tokushima.
USE AND CARE
- Nib holder only — nib sold separately.
- The nib holder will gradually brighten to a true indigo colour with use and handling.If the nib holder becomes dry, apply some beeswax.
- Friction may cause the colour or beeswax finish to transfer.
- To prevent distortion and discolouration, avoid soaking in water, sudden temperature changes or extreme heat, and prolonged exposure to direct sunlight.
- When removing the nib from the nib holder, gently pull it out while turning to avoid dislodging the nib mount.
- Due to the nature of the material and treatment, grain and colour will vary between pieces.
- If marked with ink, wipe clean with a soft cloth.
- After rinsing, shake well in a downward motion to remove any water or ink from the nib mount before inserting a nib.
USE AND CARE
|Product name||Nib holder - Tokushima indigo|
|Dimensions||H178 x Ø11mm|
|Material||Japanese cherry, indigo dye, plastic (nib mount)|
|Manufacturer||Nakamura Woodworks (nib holder), Tachikawa Pin (nib mount), Maito Design Works (indigo dying)|
|Country of manufacture||Japan|
THE NIB HOLDERS
We deliver worldwide.
Shipping can take up to 2 business days. The products are already imported to Europe, all customs and VAT fees are already included in the price: no bad surprises at delivery!
Delivery time will be determined following the method you will opt for at checkout. Might vary for customers outside of Europe.