Bottle cap Sakura wood
Personalise your Kakimori ink bottle with the elegant grain and natural warmth of Japanese cherry. Designed to replace the standard plastic ink bottle cap.
Let your ink bottle make an aesthetic statement with a cap finish that complements your space and furnishings.
Experience the texture and feel of natural wood. Japanese cherry is characterised by the reddening of its colour over time. An ink-resistant finish ensures practicality without compromising the natural texture.
USE AND CARE
- Bottle cap only — ink and bottle not included.
- Due to the nature of the material and treatment, grain and colour will vary between pieces.
- Do not overtighten to avoid damage to the cap.
- To prevent rust, wipe off any water or surface moisture immediately.
- If marked with ink, wipe clean with a soft cloth.
|Bottle cap - Sakura wood
|H12 x Ø30.5mm
|Japanese cherry, PE (washer)
|Country of manufacture