Pigment ink 02 torori
- Free shipping from 90€ orders in Europe
- Shipped from France
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Functional tools for a lifetime of use. Our writing tools are designed to become your companions, developing personal character through the journey of ownership. The simple yet charming glass bottle has been designed for seamless use, creating a bottled ink that's bound to inspire writing with joy.
Our original inks are inspired by Japanese word play and imagery. Listen to the colourful conversations of dripping ink.
A perfect omelette reveals its deliciously soft centre. Torori is the colour of anticipation, describing a rich consistency overflowing with flavour.
- Our pigment inks have been developed in an ongoing partnership with Japanese colour specialists Turner Colour Works.
- The inks are designed to minimise clogging in nibs while also being water and bleed resistant.
- In a convenient 35ml bottle, suitable for several years of daily use.
- Fade and smudge resistant, even in the rain. For words that stand the test of time.
- Dry ink on nibs can be removed using our cleaning solution.
USE AND CARE
- This product is a pigment ink.
- Shake bottle well before use.
- If swallowed, give fluids and seek medical advice. If in contact with the eyes, flush with running water and seek medical advice.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Use the pen regularly to prevent ink from drying on the nib.
|Product name||Pigment ink|
|Dimensions||H48 x Ø58mm|
|Material||Glass (bottle), AS resin plastic (cap), PE (washer)|
|Manufacturer||Yamamura Bottle Manufacturing (bottle), Turner Colour Works Ltd. (ink)|
|Country of manufacture||Japan|
THE INK BOTTLES
DRAWING WITH KAKIMORI INK
We deliver worldwide.
Shipping can take up to 2 business days. The products are already imported to Europe, all customs and VAT fees are already included in the price: no bad surprises at delivery!
Delivery time will be determined following the method you will opt for at checkout. Might vary for customers outside of Europe.