Nib holder White Sakura wood
The writing tools we choose also touch our emotions. We sought to create a tool that inspires a lifetime of use, bringing joy to our hands and soul. Designed to universal specifications to fit all standard nibs, the nib holder will travel with you for a lifetime of writing.
A nib holder crafted from the sapwood of Japanese cherry, characterised by a pale, whitish colouring. Designed to universal specifications to fit a standard nib of your choice. *Nib holder only — nib sold separately.
USE AND CARE
- Nib holder only — nib sold separately.
- To prevent distortion and discolouration, avoid soaking in water, sudden temperature changes or extreme heat, and prolonged exposure to direct sunlight.
- Due to the nature of the material and treatment, grain and colour will vary between pieces.
- If marked with ink, wipe clean with a soft cloth.
- When removing the nib from the nib holder, gently pull it out while turning to avoid dislodging the nib mount.
- After rinsing, shake well in a downward motion to remove any water or ink from the nib mount before inserting a nib.
USE AND CARE
|Nib holder - White Sakura wood
|H178 x Ø11mm
|Japanese cherry (stem), plastic (socket)
|Nakamura Woodworks (nib holder), Tachikawa Pin (socket)
|Country of manufacture