Pigment ink - Aluminium cap 05 kurun
- Free shipping from 90€ orders in Europe
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Personalize your Kakimori ink bottle with the delicate simplicity of the aluminium cap.
Functional tools for a lifetime of use. Our writing tools are designed to become your companions, developing personal character through the journey of ownership. The simple yet charming glass bottle has been designed for seamless use, creating a bottled ink that's bound to inspire writing with joy.
Our original inks are inspired by Japanese word play and imagery. Listen to the colourful conversations of dripping ink.
Kurun depicts the dance of a vine’s curling tendrils. A green that captures both vitality and a sense of calm.
Let your ink bottle make an aesthetic statement with a cap finish that complements your space and furnishings.
Each cap is carefully hand finished, giving the metal a touch of softness and subtle detailing that can only be achieved by hand.
Japanese cherry, aluminium, indigo dye or urushi lacquer — our nib holder and pen rest are available in various finishes so you can create your own ensemble.
- Our pigment inks have been developed in an ongoing partnership with Japanese colour specialists Turner Colour Works.
- The inks are designed to minimise clogging in nibs while also being water and bleed resistant.
- In a convenient 35ml bottle, suitable for several years of daily use.
- Fade and smudge resistant, even in the rain. For words that stand the test of time.
- Dry ink on nibs can be removed using our cleaning solution.
USE AND CARE
- Do not overtighten to avoid damage to the cap.
- To prevent rust, wipe off any water or surface moisture immediately.
- If marked with ink, wipe clean with a soft cloth.
- This product is a pigment ink.
- Shake bottle well before use.
- If swallowed, give fluids and seek medical advice. If in contact with the eyes, flush with running water and seek medical advice.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Use the pen regularly to prevent ink from drying on the nib.
|Product name||Pigment ink - Aluminium cap|
|Dimensions||H48 x Ø58mm|
Yamamura Bottle Manufacturing (bottle)
Alloy Inc. (cap)
Turner Colour Works Ltd. (ink)
|Country of manufacture||Japan|