Aluminium pen Rollerball pen 0.5
A simple and slender pen in a textured matte finish designed to fit in with any occasion. The combination of the highly airtight body made in Japan and the German-made nib offers superior quality and reliability. The subtle logo detail on the end-cap adds an understated touch.
*Daily use is recommended to prevent the ink from drying out. The nib may become blocked after a period of no use.
USE AND CARE
- Ink is not included.
- Daily use is recommended to prevent the ink from drying out. The nib may become blocked after a period of no use.
- Designed especially for use with Kakimori and Inkstand pigment inks.
- Handle the cap with care when removing or replacing.
- When travelling by air, we recommend filling with ink upon arrival to prevent leakage during your journey.
- The pen is designed for optimal writing balance with the cap removed. The cap does not fit the tail of the pen.
|Product name||Aluminium pen - Rollerball pen|
|Dimensions||H133 x Ø10mm|
|Material||Stainless steel (nib), aluminium (body), plastic (converter)|
|Country of manufacture||Germany (nib, converter), Japan (body, other)|